Who we work with
High-earning senior executives in high-pressure roles often struggle to find time for financial planning. Whilst you might enjoy a higher than average income, you will simultaneously be facing unique challenges.
Current financial needs, such as reducing tax or buying a home, must be balanced with long-term problems, such as paying for school fees or planning your own retirement.
As a senior executive, retirement may well be 10-20 years down the line. However, in our experience, many senior executives are concerned about striking a balance between living for today and planning for the future.
With our expert help, we will guide you every step of the way: from solving your current financial challenges to securing a happy and fulfilling lifestyle to enjoy in retirement.
Here’s what we do:
- We take time to understand not only your current financial challenges, but also your aspirations, objectives and desired future lifestyle. Our first meeting is all about you, not your money.
- We review your investments to ensure they are held as tax-efficiently as possible and in accordance to your preferred level of risk.
- We identify tax-efficient solutions that increase your disposable income and ensure that more of your money is being put towards achieving your objectives.
- We help you plan for the capital requirements of your children, whether that’s supporting them with the cost of university or helping them get onto the property ladder.
- We put a plan in place to protect your family in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as illness or death.
- We’ll help you plan for the stage when you want to reduce the pressure of your role: either by moving to part-time work or establishing a new career path. We will then help you plan for your retirement, first by establishing your long-term objectives. We can then create a strategy that ensures you achieve your desired lifestyle when your working days are over.
Working with us will equip you with confidence and peace of mind. Not only will you feel more informed about your current financial situation, but your family’s needs and your aspirations for the future will be secured and catered for in your thorough, step-by-step financial plan.