Who we work with
Running a business can feel like a balancing act. Should today be spent in the business or on the business?
We are business owners too. We understand the pressures, excitement, frustrations and challenges that owning a business brings; importantly, it’s why we believe we can help you.
From our experience, many business owners are concerned about growth, becoming more profitable and attracting new clients. Simultaneously, they want to ensure new and existing customers are given excellent levels of service.
With so much to juggle, business owners often have very little time available to address the wider company financials; even less to focus on their own personal finances.
With our expert help, we will guide you every step of the way as you secure your business for success and work towards your own personal objectives and aspirations.
Here’s what we do:
- We take time to understand what your business is all about, your plans for growth and your long-term aspirations: whether that’s to sell the business, pass it on through the family or develop a plan for succession.
- We work with your accountants and solicitors to ensure all the legal, tax, accounting and financial advice you get is streamlined and cohesive.
- We maximise your business and personal tax breaks, reliefs and allowances to ensure more of your capital is yours to keep.
- We’ll show you how your pension can help your business, perhaps as a previously unconsidered funding option, or to buy trading premises.
- We put a plan in place to protect your business, key staff and family against unforeseen events.
- We help you attract and retain staff through developing appropriate employee benefit strategies.
- We develop and plan your business exit strategy.
Working with us will equip you with confidence in your financial plans, both at home and at work. Your financial plan needs to be individual, flexible, dynamic and reviewed regularly; just like your business.