Who we work with
Everyone’s retirement objectives are different: you might want to travel, spend more time with family or start a new venture. Whatever your aspirations may be, preparing well for retirement requires careful planning.
As we move towards this next stage of our lives, we begin to properly assess how we can maximise our money for retirement. But where to start?
If you’re hoping to retire in the next 10 years or even sooner, you’re probably looking for guidance, reassurance and answers to your questions: how much is enough? When can I afford to retire? Will I be able to do all the things I wanted to?
With our expert help, we will guide you every step of the way: from now through to the day you retire, as well as the years beyond.
Here’s what we do:
- We take time to understand not only your current financial challenges, but also your aspirations, objectives and desired retirement lifestyle. Our first meeting is all about you, not your money.
- We review your existing pensions, savings and investments, making sense of your current financial situation and what it means for your future.
- We show you how your existing assets, and the new Pension Freedom rules, can be used to help you retire early.
- We help you reduce the amount of money paid in Inheritance Tax (IHT) when you die, enabling you to leave a legacy for the people you care about.
- We make recommendations and build a plan that will act as a step-by-step guide to achieving your objectives.
- We work with you on an ongoing basis, through to retirement and beyond, to ensure you have the best possible chance of staying on track to meet your objectives.
Working with us will equip you with confidence for the next chapter of your life. Not only will you feel more informed about your current financial situation, but retirement will become a secure, realistic and exciting prospect.