All of us want to know that, come what may, there’s enough money to more than cope with the situation we find ourselves in…And that’s what we help you do.
Some call it Lifestyle Financial Planning – planning for the future with key goals and objectives in mind, so you have a flow of money to cover the future you plan as well as cover those unexpected instances we all have too.
But, there’s more to it than this…
Do any of these questions ever cross your mind?
• When can I afford to retire and how much money do I need to help ensure that I never run out?
• Will I be able to live the kind of lifestyle that I want to when I stop working?
• Will it be affordable to start gifting some of my assets to my children?
• I want to be debt free as soon as possible; how do I go about achieving this?
• I hate my job and can’t wait to retire. Is it possible to stop working now?
• I am concerned that my estate will be liable to Inheritance Tax. What can I do to reduce this liability?
If so, you should talk to us about your personal finance matters.
We use a process called Cash Flow Forecasting to help you build a personal lifetime cash flow forecast giving you the ability to model ‘what if’ scenarios to see what, given your present financial situation, you might be able to achieve and what might require a lottery win! Once the position is clear, we can work with you to establish exactly what you need to do with your finances and how much you need to save to achieve your goals.
If you have any doubts about your financial future, why not ring us today on 01454 416653, or use the contact form and we’ll get back to you.