Why work together?
Running at a hundred miles an hour, juggling tasks and decisions and wondering whether today should be spent working in the business or working on the business is a seemingly endless cycle. Time is precious and time is, as they say, money. We understand that because we are business owners too. We understand the pressures, the excitement, the worries, concerns, frustrations and the challenges, and importantly it’s why we believe we can help you.
From our experience, many business owners are concerned about growing their business, being more efficient, becoming more profitable, retaining and attracting key staff and customers as well as ensuring new and existing customers are offered the most appropriate services and products.
As business owners this leaves very little time to think about the wider financials of our businesses and even our own personal finances. We don’t have a magic wand, but what we do have is the experience to help you plan… financially.
How can we add value to your business?
- Work with your accountant and lawyer to ensure all the legal, tax, accounting and financial advice you get is properly joined up.
- Look at ways to help you maximise business and personal tax breaks, reliefs and allowances available to you.
- Help you to protect your business, key staff and your family should something happen to you or key members of your team.
- Offer advice on a range of lending and finance solutions to help you grow your business.
- Develop financial solutions that make your business cash work harder for you.
- Help you to attract and retain staff through developing appropriate employee benefit strategies.
- Provide long term advice spanning the different generations of your business, your employees and your family.
- Develop and plan your business exit strategy.
How do we do this?
- Offer a range of services tailored around the complexity of your needs.
- Ensure you work with a team of people you can trust and rely on.
- Provide fully transparent costs across all areas of advice
- Connect you to professionally qualified, specialist support from the right people at the right time.
- Ensure the plans we put in place today are flexible enough to adapt for any changes tomorrow.
Your business and personal financial plan needs to be individual, flexible, dynamic and reviewed – just like your business!
If this approach sounds of interest and you would like find out how Sovereign can help to secure the future of your business, why not give us a ring on 01454 416653 or e-mail us at email@example.com to arrange a no obligation initial discussion.